Radical Thinking for Radical Times, from Queen Bee Coaching, is a series of discussions to offer ideas and inspiration to women leaders as they grapple with the implications of 2020.
Following the success of the first two series we’re busy planning series 3. Be the first to hear about the new series by clicking here or watch and enjoy previous talks from series 1 and 2 via the links below.
- Delve into the first session of series 1 with Circle Steele, CEO of the Wai Yin Society talking with Dr Ailsa Holland, co-creator of @OnThisDayShe.
- Watch Chi-Chi Ekweozor, Founder and CEO of Assenty in conversation with author Jenni Emery,
- In the final session of series 1 we join author Helen Lewis and Dr Marilyn Comrie OBE.
- Series 2, in partnership with the Women’s Sports Trust, kicked off with boxer and footballer Stacey Copeland, Olympics hopeful swimmer Alice Dearing and Paralympic legend Stef Reid discussing how to create change, challenges involved and the benefits.
- See what triple jumper Naomi Ogbeta, hockey player Emily Defroand and netball player Sasha Corbin had to say on being ourselves, if only it was easy.
- The final session in series 2 saw basketball player Siobhan Prior and athlete Marilyn Okoro discuss resilience.
We also regularly host recruitment sessions for clients and coaches so you can find out more about what coaching is, the benefits to you and what’s involved. There are no sessions currently scheduled but please email email@example.com to find out more.